Sunday 1 February 2009

Spiritual Gift survey

According to the questionnaire my gifts are:
1. Mercy, 2. Administration, equal 3. Giving, leadership, teaching, and wisdom.

According to my review of the characteristics of gifts i would say:
1. Service, 2. Helps, 3. Administration, 4. Prophet, 5. Exhortation.

I had to take a broad view of the characteristics because, again, the
language used and examples given don't relate well with me. And except
for service i didn't fit the definition 100 per cent of any of the
gifts listed. I suppose that's true of us all.

What it does confirm is that my primary 'leadership' gifts are
so-called supporting gifts, and i am secondarily gifted in 'equipping'
gifts. People tend to follow me because of who i am and what i do,
less because of what i say, or the vision i caste.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com